Saturday 10 January 2015

Product Review: Favourite Mascaras (including Estee Lauder and Smashbox)

| | 0 comments

 Now I've definitly been through a lot of mascaras and have pretty much loved them all for different reasons. I'm not the type of person to wear just one mascara either so i think it;s good to keep these things in mind.

 Everyone is different when it comes to lashes but for me i hate clumpy lashes and i'm not a fan when they're clumpy and spidery (if you know what i mean.)


These mascaras don't do either of those things and i love them.
 Perfect Lashes:
My lashes change daily as to what they need to get them looking 'perfect' but usually I use them together along with Benefit They're Real too to get the best lashes.

*I don't have a method of application, I just see what my lashes need when it comes to it. i find the best way is to go straight up with your lashes, more on the outside lashes and more fluttery towards the inner corner of your eye to really brighten those eyes.

Whats your favourite mascara?
Courtney.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance