Monday 11 November 2013

Youtube Channel

| | 0 comments
Okay so today i filmed my first ever youtube channel and i would LOVE it if you could check it out, like and maybe even subscribe.

I'm so serious about youtube and this blog and really want to get a few people watching regulary and giving me some feedback so if you could then please check out my video.

It isn't amazing and is quite long which i apoligise for but please do check out atleast a bit of it and i have tried editing it as best as i can (although movie maker isn't the most amazing editing software in the world)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnR4q1YeaziBpkBSTzo6WUQ

If you have ANY feedback at all then please don't hesitate to comment on here or on my videos.

Thank you all so much and i love you all!
Courtney
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance